This 100+ year-old building is a landmark and a potential heritage asset in a mid-sized BC city, currently accommodating a funded Complex Care facility in various wings of a tired and obsolete building. Within our mandate we successfully assisted the owner (a national REIT) in achieving:
- Exclusion of the building from the civic and provincial heritage designation lists;
- Building structural and mechanical/electrical assessments;
- Site redevelopment studies for various magnitudes and phasing programs to renew and expand the assets and service programs;
- Responses to several Health Authority Requests for Proposals, and
- Supporting corporate management in direct negotiations with the funding authority.