Your job is to run your facilities and to provide the best experience you can to your residents.
Responding to a Request for Proposals (RFP) to increase your facility or contract capacity can be a time consuming and difficult process. It can also pull your staff and management away from serving your clients.
Seniorhome is experienced in successfully responding to RFPs. We can help you by:
- Managing the RFP process to ensure thorough and on-time delivery;
- Organizing and fulfilling the assembly or development of required documentation;
- Liaising with architects, construction managers, lenders, corporate office, and site staff;
- Writing draft text and budgets for your approval;
- Ensuring that the requirements of the RFP are accurately met so that you are qualified; and
- Presenting your competencies, assets, and proposal in an optimal format for winning in the adjudication process.